Saturday, February 2, 2008

Ski Trip to Nubs Nob

We had a great trip skiing with the kids. We went with the Miller Family who live right down the road from us. The kids all got along great and they even brought their 12 year old niece with them. It was nice to have her babysit every once in a while. Will and Frances both went skiing. It was amazing to see Will hop off the lift and head right down the slopes. It made me a little nervous, but Lance was a good teacher. Frances went down two big hills and enjoyed the ski lifts. She called them the swings. Enjoy the pics.


Frances eating breakfast.

Will and Clea getting ready for the slopes.


Lance and Will posing for the camera.

This picture makes me laugh.

Just like an old pro!

2 comments:

Grammy Jo said...

Hi Everyone,

It looks like you had a great time! Lance and Amy, I can tell from the pictures that it is going to be hard for you to keep you with Will and Frances.

Hugs and Kisses
Papa and Grammy

lance said...

Will did a great job skiing. Especially the last evening when he skied the green run in front of our condo (with me just behind him). Will snow-plowed, turned, and stopped. He also fell and got up, and kept going, pretty big stuff! And thanks to our friend Eric, (who took Frances out for a sled ride that turned into a ski lesson), we got Frances out on the hill and lift. I'm not sure if we would have taken her out, but she had a great time, and looked pretty good. Look-out next year for the pink flame going down the slopes! I'm real proud of both of them. *The pool was a hit with the kids, and I know Amy & I needed the hot tub after a few crashes! I'm ready to go again! Dad-Lance