Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Puddle Party

With all of the rain last night and this morning, there were lots of puddles on Lane 345 Crooked Lake. Will, Frances, and Maysa went for a walk down the lane and to their surprise, there was a huge puddle in the neighbor's yard. Before we new it, Frances was sitting in the puddle. It was down hill from their; everyone was soaked, so we (MariJo and Amy) decided just to let them play. They had a blast!


Frances thinks she is swimming in the lake!

Look at me! Frances just took a big gulp of water. Yuk!


Maysa pulling Will through the puddle. She's a strong little girl!

Oops!; I forgot to rotate the picture. Just tilt your head to the left!

1 comment:

Grammy Jo said...

Hi,
Thanks for inviting Grammy and I to play on the swing set. It was great fun! The puddle play was so much fun and it really wore me out. I napped from 1:30-5:00. See you soon!

Love Cousin Maysa and Grammy